- Promote community awareness and cultural development schemes to assist Refugees, Asylum Seekers and other immigrants especially from the African community, who experience difficulties integrating within their host communities.
- To protect from abuse and preserve the physical, emotional and/or mental well-being of refugees, asylum seekers, and immigrants, as they seek for social integration and independence.
- Enhance and improve the immigrant integration climate by promoting the African culture to the general public, throughout the provision of various educational and cultural activities.
- Encourage community cohesion, especially (but not solely) those of African background.
- Develop accredited cultural training courses, which contribute to skills improvement that might lead to employment.